Hello Tuff Bear Scrapbook Layout


Hello Darling crafters! Today I have a 12x12 layout to share using Moonlight Magic By American Crafts and other Crate Paper collections.


I started this layout with papers from the Woodland Grove 12x12 Paper Pad. I cut different-sized squares from the woodgrain paper. Then layered them onto my page according to size. 


My goal was to create a large cluster. So I adhered my pictures to the bottom corner of my woodgrain squares. I allowed large florals and butterflies to flow from it. 


I added a few more flowers to the top of my woodgrain squares to create more balance and keep it from being so bottom-heavy. I completed my layout with paint splatters and Metallic Gold Pearls

Thank you so much for following along with me today. I hope you are feeling inspired!

xo







0 comments