Happy Day Mini Album with Pinkfresh Studio




Hi scrappy friends! I have a lovely, skinny mini-album to share with you today using the Flower Market Collection by Pinkfresh Studio. My favorite part of this album is the shaker cover. I made it using the Flower Market Chipboard Frames and Crystals/Pearl embellishment. 


To make my covers, I cut two chipboard pieces down to 8 inches by 3.75 inches. My inside pages measure 7.8 inches by 3.6 inches. To bind my mini-album, I used the We R Makers Cinch Tool.


I made my album title with these lovely, puffy script alpha stickers. 




To create my album pages, I used a mix of papers from several Pinkfresh Studio collections. The great thing about Pinkfresh Studio is that they have a very cohesive style when it comes to their designs. 



I couldn't forget to make a pocket perfect for my private journaling. I cut several tags and tied them together.

Thank you so much for following along with me today. I hope you're feeling inspired!












0 comments