Life Documented Mini-Album with Simple Stories Collection


Hi, crafty besties! I have a little mini-album to share using the Simple Vintage Life in Bloom Collection by Simple Stories. There is something about the wire-bound look that I just love, and this little album did not disappoint. To achieve this wire bout style, I used the Mini Cinch Tool by We R Makers.


To make this album, I started with two chipboard pieces for my front and back cover. Each piece measures 6.25 x 4.25 inches. Then I covered them with my papers. I added a ribbon to each cover to tie the album close. I added a pocket to the front inside cover of the album.


My pages also measured 6.25 x 4.25 inches.


Next, I decorated the pages and added my photos. I wanted to have plenty of space for journaling, so I left multiple spots for this purpose throughout the album. 


To add interest to the album, I made sure to add tags and cards of different sizes. 


This album was so fun to make. I love all the flowers and butterflies, I can never have too much. I also love the ease of adding rub-ons. It was simple with beautiful results.

Thank you so much for following along with me today! I hope you are feeling inspired!








0 comments