Grateful Fall Card with Non-Traditional Color Scheme


I am very excited to share this Fall Card featuring with you. My goal was to create a Fall card using a combination of non-traditional colors. I absolutely love the results.


First, I created my background with a stencil and Tattered Rose Distress Ink on my A2 card base. My goal was to choose a neutral color as the base that would work well with others. Then I used the Nested Arch Die to cut a window in the top layer of the card for the pattern to show through.


To create my leaves, I used the Autumn Leaves Die Set from Scrapbook.com. I die-cut several inked smudged papers using the colors Tattered Rose, Scattered Straw Distress Oxide, Coral Reef, and Warm Buff.



To create my sentiment, I used the Grateful Die from the Autumn Leaves Die Set and this opal-colored holographic paper from the Scrapbook.com Holographic Paper Pad. This was the perfect non-traditional color. 

To complete my card, I added iridescent pearls to mirror the holographic color of the sentiment.

Thank you so much for following along with me today. I hope you are feeling inspired.

Happy Fall!

 





 

0 comments