Today Scrapbook Layout with Lovely Blooms by Pinkfresh Studio

 


Hi, my scrappy friends! Today I have a layout to share using the Lovely Blooms collection by Pinkfresh Studio. I must say, I was happy to use this soft, floral collection since it sat in my craft room for a few weeks.


This collection is full of soft pastels. It's great for scrapbooking any event or regular day. I opted for a 12x12 layout. I started with this notebook line patterned paper. Then I cut this large arch out and adhered it upside on my page. This would be the base of my large cluster.


I used the Ornate Oval Frame Die by Pinkfresh studio, to die-cut a frame for my cluster. I let the gorgeous, floral bunches flow from each side of my cluster. 


I love how this cluster took up space on my page. I continued the trend by using this large "today" title from the Puffy Sticker Phrases

Then I completed my layout by adding more interest with these gold metallic pearls

Thank you so much for following along with me today. I hope you are feeling inspired. 







0 comments