Sweet Memories Layout with Wildflower by Simple Stories


Hi lovelies! Today I have a super, sweet 12x12 layout using Widlfower by Simple Stories. I decided to scrap this older picture of all of us out for lunch. My favorite thing about this collection is how well all the papers match so well with each other without clashing.
 


I started my layout with this dotted/lined 12x12  patterned paper. This more simple pattern was perfect to layer the yellow, floral patterned paper


Once I cut the large strip of floral paper, I layered it vertically down the center of my page using foam tape. I used a scalloped, edge punch to punch two more strips of paper and layered them under the left and right sides of the page.


 I adhered my photo to the center of the page to create a large cluster.  I allowed the Wildflower florals to flow from the top and bottom of each side of the cluster.


To complete my layout, I used the "sweet" and "memories" stickers from the Wildflower Sticker Sheet to create my title. 

This layout came together with such ease. I love the subtle, softness of it.

Thank you so much for following along with me today. I hope you are feeling inspired.


0 comments