Just Beachy DIY Traveler's Notebook



Hi scrappy friends! Today I have a fun traveler’s notebook featuring the exciting and bright Just Beachy collection.

This collection gives off vacation vibes, so I thought a traveler’s notebook with inserts was perfect for recording a

beach getaway.


Since this is a travel album, I adorned the front cover with tags. I used the decorative brads and bits to add a

dangling charm to the spine. 



The 12x12 patterned papers made perfect covers for my inserts. I loved decorating the covers.




This little album makes adding all the memorabilia from your vacation easy. You can even create on the go. 




I love that the Just Beachy collection can work for recording memories that happen in places other than the beach.

No matter how you plan to relax and spend your vacation, this collection inspires you to capture the moments.


Thank you for following along with me today. I hope you are feeling inspired.

 XO Desiree



 

0 comments